BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My top 5 awesome things


My family
My family is the most awesome thing I have. I have parents who always there for me, who always try to fulfil my request. I have brothers and sisters who always care about me, support and guide me in anything I do.

My friend
Friends, I have a lot of them. Some are from neighbours, some are from schools, some are from facebook and some are from here, where I’m studied. They mean a lot to me. They are always by my side whenever I need them. They take care of me when I’m away from my family. They also support me in my study. I am so lucky to have them all.
           
                                                                           

My phone
My handphone make my life easier. It’s not only useful to communicate with others, I can even use it to aid me in doing my assignment. And of course it is because it has the ability to surf the internet. I can’t imagine how my life would be if there’s no handphone.



My laptop
My laptop is the gadget I use to assist me in study. I can listen to music or view pictures and video when I feel bored. I can play the movie and even download it. I can manage my account just by clicking here and there on the web. I can find anything that I wouldn’t know. Besides, I can use it to communicate with my friends that are far away from here. Everything is in there.

                                                                                  
 

My car
It makes me more mobile. It transports me to go to the lectures. On weekend, I can go out and hang out with my friends with it. Or, I can simply travel around to visit my brothers and sisters, and my parents of course. It is such a great thing. Thanks to my parent who present me with it. Nevertheless, I still dream to have my on car in the nearest future.

Just a dream...

0 comments: