BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

If I CouLd ruLe tHe woRLd

If I Could Rule The World....

 I would not like to change anything in particular so drastically however I would like to facilitate participation of all people to public forums of interaction and discussion as we have here. What I have in my mind is simple, is practical, and, I believe, has potential to enhance the general quality of the lives of all who choose to contribute after their own freewill. 

  I would like to provide each household with computer equipments and an Internet connection, so that they may log on to the worldwide web and all may get to know many other people across the globe. I think communication and exchange of opinions is pivotal to all positive change and revolution in thought lead paving the way better lives. I believe when people are well informed and mature in opinion they make good decisions. They learn from one another better and are likely have common consensus upon matters of general concern. This is what I see the new generations will eventually come to be, a universal mindset for all, and maturity good enough for the entire human race.


  Reading all that I have written above, I have come to see that I want to see the way people think changing in the present context of the world, participating in the affairs beyond the matters of their groups and nations into the matters of the world at large. 

   This is traditionally the job of education to prepare minds for the world, to reform manners and to refine the attitudes of general populace, but with changing times come the different ways of doing things. There are opportunities to avail. And may be in modern world or ours no one person is the educator, or a tutor, but we all learn from each other to become better people, and this I believe I want see happening in a world ruled by my command.







If I Could Rule The World...

I would ban the "I'm Famous Because...

  • I'm an artist
  • I Appeared on a Reality Show
  • My Dad/Mum is a Millionaire/Billionaire
  • I'm Stylo
  • I'm like Brad Pitt
  • My name is Mawi


What the FISH!!! 








1 comments:

MARIATI said...

dear, what abt ur own stories???