BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 28, 2011

my educational aspiration for 2011

hello my friend!!

 everyone has their own aspirations,right??
think my aspirations for the year 2011 is the same with my friends .. but there is little difference in terms of thinking of themselves ..
 -i want to improve my result this semester..at least i want cgpa 3.0 and above"insyaALLAH..
the last semester result is very2 KO for me..but i need struggle to study..don"t give up!!maybe my result for last semester is very KO maybe no effort from me..
"Life is like a game of poker. You never know if you are going to get a good or bad hand. You have to take chances with the cards you have and maybe you'll win and the only way to win is to play".
 this is the words spirit for me..i will win if i study hard and study smart..pray for me my friends!!




" the best way to fulfill my dream is to simply..wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-when you take the problem to your mind,you will be successful in solving.but if you take it your heart and mind,you will be real winner..

ok..bye..see you again..!!

0 comments: